Come down to any of our training sessions and have a go… you’re more than welcome to come and try each session to see if it is for you. Please speak to one of the coaches when you arrive and they will give you vital information that you will need for the session. If you enjoy the sessions and want to join the club (which we hope you will) details are below on how to join:
JOIN ONLINE AT ENTRY CENTRAL:
The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March each year.
Full year fees from April 1st: £23.00 or *£37.00
Part year fees after 1st October: £12.00
*Includes affiliation to English Athletics Association (EAA), discounted road race entry and entry into the draw for club London Marathon places*
Students in full time education will receive a discount on membership fees (Not EAA fees).
ALL members will be expected to marshal, or have a friend or family member marshal for them, at least one Carlisle Tri Club event in a 12 month period.
When entering events, please enter as Carlisle Tri Club.
- Club mailing list and weekly newsletter and any important news from the Club
- FREE coached run sessions, discounted coached swim sessions (worth £3 per session).
- The chance to represent the club at official England Athletics Affiliated races*, discounted race entry*
- Chance to represent the club at the London Marathon*
- 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor Shop
- 10% discount at Palace Cycles
- £5 off first treatment and 10% discount off sports therapy / massage sessions with Kathryn Osborne Sports and Exercise Therapy.
- Alongside the opportunity to join England Athletics (extra £14) you can join British Triathlon at a discounted rate of £40 per year (£11 discount). As a BT member, alongside discounted race entry you will receive other benefits. See British Triathlon website for details.
*denote EAA membership benefits – additional £14 charge
Infomation correct as at 14 April 2017